Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Wishes...a Pop-Up!


My amazing experience with Imaginisce is winding to a close, but before it does, I get to show off what may be my very favorite collection, Colors of Christmas. I love the colors and the sweet critters that make up this cheerful, wonderful collection. I was inspired to create a special Christmas card for my son, who loves owls and hedgehogs.


For my card, I fussy cut out some of the elements from the darling patterned paper and applied a simple pop-up mechanism. It's a fun way to add something special to a card and create a little scene of festive fun. The die-cuts form the collection made for easy and bold sentiments.


A few die-cut snowflakes along the bottom completed my card. And who can resist an owl wearing a red scarf?


Be sure to check out the Imaginice blog for more Christmas inspiration!

BEAN NOTES
(patterned paper, die-cuts, stickers, jewels from Colors of Christmas collection) Imaginisce; (snowflake dies) Taylored Expressions; (cardstock) American Crafts


1 comment:

Davi said...

Love your pop up card!!Very fun with all your pretty dps and details :)