Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hooray!


My little guy is going to be turning seven later this month and I can hardly believe it! I wanted to create a fun card for him and Party Monsters is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets from Taylored Expressions. Last month, this set got its own coordinating dies and I was thrilled to get to try them out on this fun birthday set. 


I used the Pockets & Pages Photo Frame to frame up my little party monster, which I die-cut after coloring it up. I topped him with a fun Little Bits Party Hat (complete with sequin) and surrounded him with some die-cut confetti. I used the Zig-Zag Embossing Folder behind the Photo Frame and stamped the perfect sentiment from Little Bits of Birthday. Hooray!


I also created this matching tag using Little Bits Birthday Cake. All the papers I used are from the Double the Fun Matched kit, which made things super easy.


I hope my little guy likes his card. I suspect he may not notice because he'll be getting his very first bike for his birthday!



2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Regina. I love the curly cue dies.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

ADORABLE! Just love this card. hugs