Thursday, October 2, 2014

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Holly Jolly Christmas!


Hey there, happy friends! It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I had the chance to play along with the talented design team to celebrate the season with some pretty nifty Christmas products. Today I have two cards to share with you today! The first is a sweet little card I whipped up using the new Little Bits of Christmas stamp set and Little Bits Ginger Bread and Little Bits Holly dies, along with some of the darling new patterned paper from TE.


That cute cup of latte die is from the set You've Been Framed -Christmas. I just had to add a little gingerbread man. He looks ready to leap into all that foam!


I strung together some of the fun font sentiment words from the stamp set, stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. This card just makes me happy.


Next up is a round card I created using one of my favorite all-time stamp sets, Woodland Winter, which just got its very own set of coordinating dies! I also used the new Snowfall Embossing Folder, which I dusted up with some diamond stickles. 


The perfectly sized Christmas tree and present are some new Little Bits dies and it was such a breeze die-cutting Mr. Fox for a fun and frosty card.

Be sure to visit the TE Blog for a full list of all the designers showing off their designs today. All products are now available in the TE Store! Happy weekend!



6 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my word! Regina, your cards are so super CUTE! Love that little gingerbread man peeking out and then scroll down to see that oh-so-adorable fox perfectly featured on that round card! Big Smile!

Queen Mary said...

Both cards are really cute! I love the little gingerbread man with the latte!

Jen Shults said...

These are really cute Regina. I like that gingerbread man peeking out of the picture and your woodland winter card is adorable!

Unknown said...

These are both darling, Regina! Love your gingerbread man trying to sneak the latte and the shaped winter scene is the sweetest!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling cards Regina. Especially love the circle card.

Joan Ervin said...

The little gingerbread on the first card is just tooo cute, Regina, and I love your adorable little round wonter scene on the second card...such beautiful work!!!