Thursday, January 12, 2017

A Beautiful Bouquet of Thanks: Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Hey there, friends! I can't believe it's already time for the first release from Taylored Expressions of 2017! I'm so lucky that I get to play along with all the talented ladies of this wonderful company. Today I'm sharing a pretty thank you card with you today that I created with some of the new products releasing today!

I started off by stamping the pretty blooms from the just-released set Bloomin' Birthday. Obviously, I wanted to create a thank you card, so I found this pretty sentiment in one of my favorite sets, Noteworthy, which I stamped and die-cut using a Stitched Circle Stacklet. The Bloomin' Birthday set comes with coordinating dies, which made cutting out the flowers such a breeze!
I chose my ink colors to mimic those in the Hello Happiness Patterned Paper Pack, which I used to trim the inside of the card. That gorgeous embossed background is the new Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder -- it's so pretty! I actually used the debossed side, and I love the double use from this folder! I framed up the whole card using a Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 die.


I thought I'd also share a quick little thank you card I created for my son's teacher using the new, absolutely adorable Give Me a Sign set.
Now, this set comes with darling little matching sentiments, but as I needed a thank you card, I scrounged around and actually found this random stamp that I don't even know where it came from -- but I love that the size of the little signs for the critters are big enough to use many, many of my existing stamps.

I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Be sure to visit the Taylored Expressions Blog for more eye candy from their fabulous Creative Team!





1 comment:

Kim S said...

Just charming! I love the bouquet of soft flowers - it is perfect with Hello Happiness. And that little fox is so cute and great on the chevron paper.