Monday, October 2, 2017

Dear Santa...Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek!


It's a Merry Monday, crafty friends! Today I get to help Taylored Expressions introduce its holiday and Christmas Release of new products and I'm definitely in a festive mood. I will be sharing two fun card projects today and I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I have enjoyed making them!

My first card features the soon-to-be-released Santa & Friends and I think it might be my new favorite go-too stamp set for the holidays. It was designed to be used with Mini Wobble springs and it makes some seriously adorable characters.


I colored up the Santa and added the wobble spring -- it makes the head into a bobble head! 


When I saw the included sentiment, I had a mischievous idea. I stamped just the bottom of the cute reindeer and turned him upside down in the Build a Scene Rolling Hills snow mounds that I die cut from Sugar Cube cardstock. I also stamped and colored a full reindeer, coloring his nose like Rudolph. (Maybe Rudolph was finally getting some revenge for being excluded from those reindeer games?) Wink! Wink!


My second card also uses the Santa & Friends set, but this time I colored up the sweet little elf.


I also used the new, exclusive Christmas Tree Shaker to create this fun shaker. I used the included dies to cut TE Adhesive Sheets and it made creating the shaker so much easier! I filled it up with some sequins and a few crystals for shine. 


I love the shine on this tree, which was die-cut from new TE Silver Foil Sheets. They are stiff like cardstock, so perfect for shakers!


I had a lot of fun coloring up this little elf and couldn't help adding some fun pattern with my Copics and a bit of glitter with a glitter marker.

I hope you will visit the TE Blog for tons of eye candy from their fabulous Creative Team. There is A LOT of newness going on this week and now I can't wait for Christmas!



2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Super cute Regina! I love that little upside down reindeer - super fun!

Lisa said...

love your cards! the two cards are adorable! Thanks for sharing your cards, I love your blog!