Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do the Elephant Walk...


To view the image up-close, please click on the photo.

I wanted to create a more 'masculine' looking card and thought the elephant (I must be on an elephant kick!) image went perfectly with the "Thinking of You" sentiment. I also gave myself the challenge of using some of my Stampin' Up In-Color paper, ink, and ribbon! For a more three-dimensional look, I stamped the elephant twice. I then cut out one elephant and mounted it over the first with foam squares. This card's design inspiration came from a sketch on Card Positioning Systems (with a little help from Mary Fish.)

BEAN NOTES: Stampin' Up In the Wild Stamp; SU Bleu Bayou Classic Ink; SU Bleu Bayou and River Rock Cardstock; Chocolate Cardstock (generic); SU River Rock Grosgrain Ribbon; SU Ticket Corner Punch; Foam Dimensional Squares; Making Memories Brads
HAPPY BEANS: SU Friendship Blooms Rub-Ons; Sizzix Dashes Texturz Embossing Plate; Big Shot


No comments: