Saturday, July 25, 2009

SFYTT Guest Designer Week 4...

Sigh! It's the last week of my month as Designer of the Month for i{heart}2stamp's Sketch For You to Try. Thank you again to Jen Del Muro for picking me, and for the wonderful sketches. Also, thanks to all the SFYTT Sisters for all their warm welcomes. But, a special thank you goes to my mom-in-law, the fabulous Susan, for playing along all month. I hope to see her own blog up sometime soon! Here is her lovely, elegant creation:


To view an image up-close, please click on the photo.

I simply love how Susan substituted the hodgepodged sentiment and ribbon for the element on the sketch, and the colors are now one of my favorite color combinations. Here is her card recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado 98161, Stampin' Up Short and Sweet, Botanical Blooms, and Fabulous Flowers, and Stamps Happen Leaf Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss, Colorbox Petal Point, Versamark Papers-SU Kiwi Kiss and Perfect Plum Cardstock; Bella Rose Designer Series Paper; Paper Pizazz Lavendar Rosebuds, Die Cuts with a View Plum Cardstock Materials & Tools: SU Hodgepodge Hardware; Offray Ribbon 3/8" Amethyst; Embossing Powder; 1/16" Circle Punch (generic); SU Small Oval Punch; SU Stamping Sponge

Here's a sneak peek at my card creation for this week. Please visit i{heart}2stamp to see the full card and to give the sketch a try! Plus, don't forget to check back August 1st for all the usual Bean Notes and Happy Beans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Regina,
I LOVE the way you've used the jar stamp. I have that stamp too, and have NEVER thought to use it in that manner. Thanks so much for expanding my view! I loved seeing all your creations at the I Heart to Stamp site, you are so talented!
RobbynW