Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A "Micey" Nice Wednesday...


To view the image up-close, please click on the photo.

Jen's I{heart}2Stamp Sketch For You To Try is always fun, and it's been too long since I've given it a whirl. This week, her sketch had me stumped for the longest time, until I ran across these two adorable mice. I thought I'd do something different by using holiday colors on a "non-holiday" card. I hope everyone has a "micey" nice day!
BEAN NOTES: Penny Black Micey Nice Clear Stamps; Stampin' Up Basic Black and Riding Hood Red Classic Dye Ink; SU Stampin' Write Markers (Real Red, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, and Close to Cocoa); SU Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper; SU Whisper White, Old Olive, and Riding Hood Red Cardstock; Quickutz Stripes Label Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Classic Oval and Classic Scallop Oval Nestabilities; Big Shot, Basic Grey Red Buttons; Kate's Paperie Olive Organza Ribbon
HAPPY BEANS: Ranger Christmas Red Stickles; SU Hemp Twine

7 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

Oooh, so sweet! I love the colors and the textures you put together. And the stamp is absolutely perfect! Love the way you colored it in.

Ann Schach said...

Great colors, Regina! Such a cute card1

Mary Fish said...

Extraordinary interpretation of the sketch. Love the button placement! Hugs, Mary

Patti MacLeith said...

What a sweet card. The buttons are fab.

Denise said...

I love a good button. The textures you used for this card are FAB - so sweet! I just love your work!

Carla said...

How cute, my mom loves mice cards. Love your colors. Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

Visions of sugarplums! Very sweet card!