to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
I have to admit that I'm a little stressed out this week. There just seems to be so much to do and so little time in which to do it. So, I thought I'd relax by making a simple card. I was inspired by the fab colors over at Our Creative Corner (even by their challenge image!) and by the CAS button challenge debuting today at the Pals Paper Arts Challenge. I thought I'd try my hand at making a card that was both chic and modern. If only life were this simple!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Trim card stock and adhere.
- Apply rub-on.
- Punch circles and adhere with glue.
- Adhere buttons with strong adhesive.
- Rub-Ons: Chit Chat (Stampin' Up!)
- Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (SU!)
- Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers); Circle Punch (EK Success)
By the way, I hope you join me tomorrow for my official debut on the Clear & Simple Stamps Design Team when we reveal October's Stamp of the Month...it's sure to be spookily delicious! Plus, one of my cards is the featured project on the exclusive Clear & Simple Stamps iPhone/iPad App! Check out the sneaky peeky below...
- Accents: Buttons (Basic Grey)