to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
October is almost over and so it's time to start thinkin' about Turkey Day! This week's Card Positioning Systems sketch is being sponsored by Taylored Expressions, and so I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to break out my Gobble, Gobble set and get going on my Thanksgiving cards.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper; mat and adhere.
- Die-cut kraft and yellow cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Trim die and adhere. Tie ribbon, attach button; adhere.
- Stamp turkey cupcake twice. Color with markers. Fussy cut turkey feathers/cupcake and adhere. Fussy cut cupcake portion and adhere with foam tape.
- Apply liquid dimensionals.
- Stamps: Gobble, Gobble and A Year of Sweet Sentiments (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
- Cardstock: Parakeet Bazzil Textured from October Key Ingredients (TE); Summer Sun (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper: Apple Cider (Imaginisce) from October Key Ingredients (TE)
- Fibers: Gingham Ribbon from October Key Ingredients (TE)
- Accents: Orange Button from October Key Ingredients (TE)