Today I am participating in a very fun blog hop for a very special lady. The sweet, funny, and oh-so-fabulous Kazan Clark is celebrating a birthday today, and the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team, along with Kazan's partner in crime, the lovely Laura Davis, are putting on a surprise blog hop to wish her many happy returns.
|The cute little cake pulls up with a simple slider pop-up that uses the image itself as a mechanism!|
Regina Mangum (you're here!)
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim cardstock and adhere.
- Trim patterned paper, mat, and adhere.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" and "Celebrate" sentiments. Circle punch and color with markers. Mat with cardstock and adhere. Add baker's twine to create balloons.
- Stamp cake and color with makers. Fussy cut. Trim red cardstock. Using hobby blade, cut two slits to fit legs of cakestand to create "slider." Mat with orange cardstock. Apply liquid dimensionals.
- Trim blue cardstock and adhere.
- Stamp "Make a Wish" sentiment. Color with markers and mat. Adhere.
- Stamps: Just a Note Borders & Centers and Friendship Borders and Centers (JustRite Stampers)
- Patterned Paper: Birthday Bash (Imaginisce)
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah)
- Textured Cardstock: Bazzil paper from Make a Wish Project Pantry Kit (Taylored Expressions)
- Tools: Circle Punch (EK Success)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
- Fibers: Chocolate Baker's Twine (TE)
- Accents: Espresso Liquid Dimensionals (Adirondack)