|to view an image up-close, please click on the photo|
Last week, I mentioned that I would be posting a card using this month's Color Story: A Clean Slate, from Clear & Simple Stamps and it's a fun one. The gals over at the City Crafter Challenge Blog are hosting a "Thank You" challenge, and it got me thinking about what I' am grateful for. Now, I know that Earth Day isn't until April, but shouldn't every day be Earth Day? I made this card using the very cute tree stamp from the Happy Fall set. By filling in the little spaces on the tree with the little leaves in the set, I created a "globe" of leaves. This Thanksgiving season, let's not forget to thank Mother Earth...I actually re-purposed pieces of cardstock from a card I received from someone and tied on the button so that it can be reused!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Stamp tree leaves on cardstock. Fill in spaces with smaller leaf images. Color with markers.
- Write sentiment. Trim and round corners.
- Trim green cardstock; round corners. Mat to white cardstock. Wind twine; tie on button. Adhere with foam tape.
- Punch heart. Adhere.
- Stamps: Happy Fall (Clean & Simple Stamps)
- Cardstock: Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check, A Clean Slate (CSS)
- Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS)
- Tools: Crop-A-Dile Corner Rounder (We-R-Memory Keepers)
- Fibers: Hemp Twine (generic)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); 0.3 Multiliner (Copic)
- Accents: A Clean Slate Button (CSS)