|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
This thank you card was made for my sweet boy's great-grandparents. They've only seen him a handful of times as we live so far away, but they always remember his special days. I used the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge sketch from last Friday as my jumping off point and paired it with one of my fave sets, Tweet Hearts. I'll be tucking in a few fun photos from the party so that great-grandmom and dad can see how much our little man enjoyed himself.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstoc.
- Trim green patterned paper and adhere.
- Trim pink cardstock, punch circles, and adhere.
- Trim patterened paper and adhere.
- Stamp bird, sentiment, and hearts on cardstock. Stamp stitched border. Tie on ribbon. Mat to cardstock that has been border punched. Adhere with foam tape.
- Attach candy dots.
- Stamps: Tweet Hearts and Borderlicious (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Pixie Pink and Pear Pizazz Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Bazzil from Snow Day Project Pantry Kit (TE)
- Patterned Paper: Snow Day (Crate Paper)
- Fibers: Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon (SU!)
- Tools: Punch Pack (SU!)
- Accents: Candy Dots (Pebbles, Inc.)