|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
For my tag, I used some of my fave holiday sets from Taylored Expressions and paired them with the super-fast-and-easy coordinating dies. I figure I can churn these out by the bucket loads while snuggled up indoors before Christmas!
(Pssst! Tune in tomorrow for some fun news and a giveaway!)
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Stamp frame and sentiment on cardstock. Die cut.
- Cut slit in frame with hobby blade. Thread ribbon and tie bow.
- Stamp snowflake on cardstock; die cut. Adhere with strong adhesive.
- Adhere gemstone.
- Punch hole and thread baker's twine. Tie off.
- Stamps: Winter Wonderland, Tag...You're It!, and Take Note Holidays (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah)
- Ink: Ice Jade, Berrylicious (Colorbox)
- Fibers: Red Grosgrain Ribbon (generic); Baker's Twine (TE)
- Dies: Winter Wonderland Snowflakes and Take Note Frame 3 (TE)
- Accents: Tiny Twinkles (TE)