|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
Oh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Okay, okay, it still isn't even Thanksgiving, but can't you feel the excitement? This week 2 Sketches 4 You's Laura came up with such a fabulous sketch, and the Simon Says Challenge is "Sparkle" -- what a perfect combination for some holiday fun! I used some adorable images from JustRite to create a little snowy scene for a sweet snowperson and stamped the pretty snowflakes in the background. A bit of felt for fluffy snowbanks and the "sparkle" of some twinkly gemstones make a row of cocoa-filled mugs that much more cozy! By the way, tune back in this Wednesday, November 24 for a JustRite Christmas Hop, when I'll be sharing a gift idea sure to light up your holidays. Thanks for stopping in today!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Emboss snowflakes on front panel.
- Trim pink cardstock. Tie ribbon and add button. Adhere.
- Trim patterned paper. Adhere.
- Stamp snowflakes and sentiment on cardstock. Trim and adhere.
- Trim felt and adhere.
- Stamp snowperson; color with markers. Adhere.
- Apply gemstones.
- Stamps: Sparky & Friends Cling (JustRite Stampers)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
- Cardstock: Aqua Mist (PTI); Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); Solar White (Neenah)
- Patterned Paper: Jolly By Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
- Accents: White Felt (generic); Button (generic)
- Fibers: Ecru Organza Ribbon (Kate's Paperie)
- Templates: Snowflake Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
- Accents: Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)