|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
A very, very quick post today, as I have last minute Christmas shopping to do...for food this time, not for gifts, which are (finally!) all wrapped and ready to go! I had one more thank you card to make, this time for a lovely woman who gave the rugrat a fun toy for Christmas. He has so many gifts to open that we've been doing a modified "Twelve Days of Christmas" with him. I used this week's fab Pals Paper Arts sketch and some happy paper. The cute blooms are from a set called Much Appreciated from Taylored Expressions.
- Stamps: Much Appreciated (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!); Choice Buttercream (TE)
- Patterned Paper: Wintertime (Echo Park) from December Key Ingredients Kit (TE)
- Cardstock: Lagoon, Pomegranate (Bazzil)
- Fibers: Fruit Punch Organdy (TE)
- Tools: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher