|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Print names on cardstock; trim into strips. Trim patterned and textured cardstock into strips. Assemble together and adhere to cardstock backing. Die cut.
- Te ribbon on die cut. Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp Santa; color with markers. Fussy cut and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamps: Take Note-Holidays and A Year of Sweet Sentiments (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Patterned Paper: Tinsel & Twig (Girls Paperie) from Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit
- Coloring Medium: Sketch markers (Copic)
- Cardstock: Classic Solar White (Neenah); Parakeet, Maraschino (Bazzil); Kraft (PTI)
- Fibers: Red Satin Ribbon (Kate's Paperie)
- Die: Top Note Bigz (Sizzix)
- Font: Amelie (www.fonts101.com)