Thursday, December 9, 2010

Handmade with Love...

to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
I have been in full-on Christmas mode and was, frankly feeling a bit bah-humbug. So, I thought I would take a break from making holiday goodies and made a mini card -- just for fun! When I saw this sewing machine image from the sweet Taylored Expressions set From the Heart, I thought I would make a little card featuring a tag that can be removed and used by the card recipient. I know a lot of craft gals, and a "handmade with love" tag is certainly something that would come in handy! To fasten the tag to the card, I simply threaded a piece of embroidery thread through a couple punched holes and tied it to the card. An easy snip with scissors removes it!

BEAN NOTES
  • Stamps: From the Heart and Borderlicious (Taylored Expressions)
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up!); Choice Buttercream (TE)
  • Ink: Bravo Burgundy Classic Dye (SU!)
  • Tools: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
  • Coloring Medium: Stampin' Write Marker (SU!)
HAPPY BEANS
  • Fibers: Blushing Bride Ribbon (SU!)



4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Oh, would I love the stitched stamp. Fun project, Bean! hugs, m

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Sweet idea! So appreciated by the recipients too.

Ann Schach said...

Once again, over-the-top cute! I love the stitching stamp! It adds the perfect touch!

Pam~ said...

What a terrific idea, a removable tag! Another adorable card Regina!