|to view an image up-close, please click on the photo|
I don't have any Lego stamps, so I had to create my own, which was actually very simple to do with my word processing program. I created the frame with my Lego "pieces" and printed them out twice so that I could pop them up for some dimension. The little cute Lego guy is just clip-art from the web.
To really make this a fun card, I stamped balloons from the Taylored Expressions set, Make a Wish, which has coordinating balloon dies (so much easier to do than fussy cutting with scissors!) I strung the balloons with twine from the TE Make a Wish Project Pantry and I was left with a really bright and cheery card for the biggest kid I know!
- Stamps: Make a Wish (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait Classic Dye Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE); Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Brilliant Blue (SU!)
- Fibers: Baker's Twine from TE Make a Wish Project Pantry Kit (TE)
- Images: Lego (thestampin'bean); Lego Man (clip art)
- Dies: Ballon Dies (TE)