|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
To thank them both, I wanted to make a pair of nice cards into which I will place a gift card. They play such a key role in our son's life (and they let my husband and I have a date night every once in a while!) This past week's Moxie Fab World Thank You Card Challenge and today's Studio Challenge were the perfect excuse to make these matched pair of cards to show our gratitude.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Stamp musical background, trim, mat, and adhere.
- Adhere snowflake die-cuts. Adhere button.
- Stamp sentiment. Trim, mat, and adhere.
- Stamps: Thank You Limited Edition (Clear & Simple Stamps); Sheet Music (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Ink: Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red Classic Dye Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist (SU!)
- Accents: Button (generic)
- Accents: Felt Flurries (SU!)