|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I am finally nearing the end of my holiday appreciation gift-giving, and the last is for the rugrat's pediatrician. Technically, she is his doctor's nurse practitioner, and she is so warm and caring and absolutely amazing. I was inspired by the Friday Sketchers sketch challenge today and by the beautiful snowflakes in the Taylored Expressions Winter Wonderland set. I stamped several of the snowflakes to make some background paper and then applied Liquid Pearls to the largest for my focal image. I am pairing this card with some cocoa and a really huge mug to keep those wintery days warm and cozy.
- Stamps: Winter Wonderland (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE); Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise (SU!)
- Fibers: Baker's Twine (The Twinery)
- Accents: Mint Green Liquid Pearls (Ranger)