|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I chose Kazan's sketch (check out Laura's sketch here!) and I made a card to wish both of them good luck in their new endeavors. I love this sentiment from Taylored Expressions's New Beginnings set: "If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It." I thought it a fitting tribute to these two amazing ladies who are dreaming big dreams and I know they'll all come true!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper; mat with cardstock and adhere.
- Die-cut cardstock; trim and adhere.
- Stamp rose twice. Fussy cut center to form bud. Fussy cut inner center and adhere with foam tape; adhere.
- Pleat ribbon and adhere with sticky tape. Tie bow and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment on patterned paper. Trim, mat and attach staples. Adhere with foam tape.
- Apply liquid pearls.
- Stamps: New Beginnings (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Choice Buttercream (TE); Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Hazel and Aqua Canvas Texture (Bazzil)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
- Patterned Paper: Brook (Crate Paper)
- Accents: Tiny Attacher Staples (Tim Holtz); Espresso Liquid Pearls (Adirondack)
- Fibers: Chocolate Grosgrain (generic)