|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
Don't be hesitant to take images intended for one purpose and use them for something else! (Below is a card I made with the original image.) You will get a lot of mileage out of your stamps and have some fun while you are at it!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper; mat with cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Attach heart brads. Adhere.
- Die-cut scalloped circle and circle from patterned paper. Adhere.
- Stamp squirrel (Bean tip: ink all but the acorn from original image.) Color with markers. Adhere with foam tape.
- Punch hearts and adhere. Apply stickles.
- Stamp squirrel again and color just the left arm. Adhere.
- Apply liquid pearls.
- Stamps: Belated Birthday - Oh Nuts A la Carte and Tweet Hearts (Taylored Expressions)
- Patterned Paper: We-R-Memory-Keepers Valentine Collection from Valentine Project Pantry Kit (TE)
- Cardstock: Bazzil from Valentine Project Pantry Kit (TE)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Tools: Heart Punches (Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Dies: Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Accents: Christmas and Fruit Punch Stickles (Ranger Ink); Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger Ink); Heart Brads from Valentine Project Pantry Kit (TE)
By the way, thanks so much to everyone who has nominated me to be a Cosmo Girl for Cosmo Cricket! I appreciate all your support, and, if you'd like to help get me to the next round, please visit THIS Facebook page and post a nomination for me on their wall. Plus, if you "Like" their page, you might win one of their new lines!
Enabler Alert! In honor of Valentine's Day, the TE Store is offering 20% off select Valentine stamp sets. The sale ends Sunday, Jan 23. Happy shopping!
Now, keep on hoppin' below!