|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
I was inspired by this sweet page from the very talented Nichol Magouirk and her Scrapbook Stamping Challenge over at 2 Peas. I loved her layout and adapted it for mine.
- Stamps: Myriad Pro font set (JustRite Stampers)
- Patterned Paper: Material Girl and Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Cardstock: Textured (American Crafts); Choice Buttercream (Taylored Expressions); Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
- Accents: Library Clip (Stampin' Up!); Paper Flowers (Archivers); Buttons (generic)
- Fibers: Linen Thread (SU!)
- Dies: Grass from Gypsy Wanderings for the Cricut (ProvoCraft)
- Software: SCAL
- Font: Trebuchet (microsoft); Typical Writer (dafont)
I've gotten quite a few nominations to be the next Cosmo Cricket Design Team member, and I'm so flattered and honored (especially by those votes cast by people who aren't related to me!) I hope those of you who nominated me will think me worth the vote! There is still time to cast your nomination on THIS Facebook page, and the Top 10 nominated designers will move on to the next round. "Like" Cosmo Cricket to vote, and you could win one of their new lines!
Thanks for peeking in!