|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper; mat and adhere.
- Die-cut frame. Emboss cardstock, trim, and adhere. Cut out armchairs and picture from patterned paper and adhere.
- Cut slits in frame; thread ribbon and tie bow. Adhere with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock; trim, mat and adhere.
- Stamp buttons on cardstock. Pierce holes and draw strings with marker. Punch out and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamps: Friendship Blooms (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper: Welcome Home (Doodlebug)
- Cardstock: Kraft and Lemon Tart (PTI); Petunia and Parakeet textured (Bazzil)
- Coloring Medium: Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker (SU!)
- Dies: Classic Rectangle and Big Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Template: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
- Fibers: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Jo-Ann Fabrics)