|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
For my card I stamped the adorable little turtle from Kid at Heart and added some Glossy Accents to create a shiny shell. I kept things simple but added texture with an impression plate and a nice fat ribbon, but tied with just a knot. Sometimes it's hard to pare down, especially with so many crafting goodies just screaming to be used!
- Stamps: Kid at Heart (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Pear Pizazz Classic Dye Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pear Pizazz (SU!)
- Dies: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Templates: Scallops & Circles Impressions Plate (TE)