|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I used the adorable dump truck image from Taylored Expressions' Kid at Heart set, and I love that I can use it for more than just Valentine's Day. I created a little "road" for the truck by simply cutting some cardstock and adding white lines with a gel pen. A little vellum for the sentiment and I was all set for a card to send a huge truckload of love and good wishes!
- Stamps: Kid at Heart (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Basic Grey, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!); Lily Pad (Bazzill)
- Specialty Paper: Vellum (generic)
- Ink: Memento Lady Bug (Tsukineko)
- Coloring Medium: Basic Black, More Mustard Stampin' Write Markers (SU!); Memento Lady Bug Marker (Tsukineko); White Opaque Pen (Inkessentials)
- Accents: Tiny Attacher Staples (Tim Holtz)