Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thanks a Bunch...

to view an image up-close, please click on a photo
It's been a long time since I've posted and it's because I've been away apartment hunting in San Francisco. Plus, after we got back, my hubby went away for 10 days and it's just me and the rugrat. So I'll play a little catch up with a simple but pretty thank you card using one of my favorite Taylored Expressions sets, Tweet Hearts. I thought it was a fun coincidence that the floral motifs from the set perfectly matched the darling patterned paper and I simply matched some colors, added some liquid pearls and a simple bow. You can never have too many thank you cards on hand and this one was fun and easy to whip up in a jiffy, especially when you are just out of time!

BEAN NOTES
  • Stamps:  Tweet Hearts  and Hello Spring (sentiment) - (Taylored Expressions)
  • Ink: Regal Rose, More Mustard, Baja Breeze Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
  • Cardstock: all colored cardstock (Bazzill); Choice Snow (TE)
  • Patterned Paper: Hippity Hoppity (We R Memory Keepers)
  • Fibers: Pink Grosgrain (generic)
  • Accents: Flamingo and Buttercup Liquid Pearls (Ranger Ink)
  • Tools: 1/2" and 5/8" Circle Punches (EK Success)

2 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

You are so good at those liquid pearls. Another beauty, Regina!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

So pretty! Nice and bright and cheerful.