|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I wanted to keep things clean and simple and so I used a fun ribbon punch on some pretty patterned paper, which I then adhered after stamping and coloring my image directly on my cardbase. A perfect sentiment to match and I was all done!
- Stamps: Cozy Cottages and Labels of Love (sentiment) - (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardtock: Solar White (Neenah)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and London Fog (Tsukineko)
- Patterned Paper: Salt Air (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ribbon: Red grosgrain (generic)
- Tool: 3/8" Ribbon Slot Punch (EK Success)