|Why my birthday is a happy one!|
With no card to share (pretty much all my crafting supplies are sitting in a warehouse in Jersey right now until our new apartment in San Francisco is ready), I thought I would share ten things you may not know about me from the last thirty seven years of my life...
- I've moved four times in the last four years, all the way from one coast to the other and back -- and I'm not married to a military man, so I'm scratching my head about it!
- Places I have worked: a radio repair shop (my first job!), a dormitory, a theatre, a publishing house, a literary agency, a library (my favorite!), a notary company (my least favorite!)
- My son's birth story was published in Pregnancy magazine. I still love seeing his sweet face in print!
- I've been married to my college sweetheart for nearly 13 years, though we've been together for nearly 20. I'm looking forward to the next twenty.
- I absolutely refuse to eat these foods: celery, alfalfa sprouts or rye bread. The first tastes like wet straw, the second like dirt, and the last gives me hives.
- I once sold Brad Pitt theatre tickets (alas, he wasn't nearly as cute as I thought he would be!)
- I wish I'd gone to art school, but I don't regret not going.
- I think Twitter is the beginning of the end of the civilized world (sorry, all you Tweeters!)
- My current favorite commercial is for Joe's Crab Shack -- for some reason I think it's really funny when the woman gets hit by the giant crab claw!
- I am extraordinarly good at using scissors and if I could figure out a job that requires that skill, I'd be set!