|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
I had my Aunt Karen in mind when I made this card as she has a July birthday coming up. I kept things simple by using my favorite Labels of Love set from TE and the pretty papers and accessories from the Key Ingredients. I'll put this one away until July and try to keep from pining for my supplies, which are sitting on a truck somewhere in Jersey!
- Stamps: Labels of Love (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Choice Buttercream (TE); Painted Desert (Bazzil)
- Patterned Paper: Sweet Threads (Basic Grey)
- Dies: Ribbon Tags Trio (Spellbinders)
- Accents: Paper Flowers, Ribbon from June Key Ingredients (TE); White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger)