Friday, November 4, 2011

Sending You Sunshine...


It is suddenly cold and I am in need of a little sunshine. I thought a fun, happy card would be just the ticket! I grabbed some patterned paper, some of my favorite Taylored Expressions stamps, and some stickers and got inky. Simon Says Stamp has got a button challenge going on, and it was the perfect little addition to my card!
I began by stamping a pretty frame from Take Note and used the matching die to cut it out. Next, I layered on some cute stickers (time saver!) over some nicely coordinated paper. Next, I stamped the perfect sentiment and added a few little Liquid Pearls in each of the tiny flowers along the border edge. Now I could send a little sunshine to a friend who might be as cold as I am!

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Take Note and sentiment from It's a Banner Day-2 (Taylored Expressions)
Patterned Paper: Happy-Go-Lucky (Pebbles)
Cardstock: Pool Party and Purely Pomegranate (Stampin' Up!); Choice Snow (TE)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate; Pool Party (SU!)
Stickers: Happy-Go-Lucky Dimensional (Pebbles)
Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
Dies: Take Note Die 2 (Taylored Expressions)

4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

hi bean: I'm totally in love with these images and your card! hugs, m

Ann Schach said...

Aw...this is a fun and happy card! It would be like sending sunshine in an envelope!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Regina, so cute and so cheerful, I would also love some sunshine :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our buttons challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Could use some sunshine in Northern Illinois! Love the bright & cheerful card! ;o)