Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanks a Bunch...


Today is a very fun day for me as I get introduced over on the Imaginisce blog! I'm having an absolute ball working with the amazing and talented ladies of the Imaginisce Design Team. I thought it only fitting to make a 'thank you' card to show how much I appreciate being asked to join such a wonderful and creative team. I decided to play with some Sole Sisters, stamping the sweet bouquet and adding it to the darling patterned paper in this fab collection. If you've stopped by from the Imaginisce blog, welcome to The Stampin' Bean and I hope you come by again...and often!

BEAN NOTES
All materials from the Sole Sisters collection from Imaginisce unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Thanks a Bunch Snag 'Em Stamp; Patterned Paper: I Pick You; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Cardstock: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); Fibers: Maraschino Twine (The Twinery); Dies: Mat Stack 3 and Layerz Mat Stack 3 (Papertrey Ink); Accents: Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the DT post! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations! ;o)

Jodi Collins said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that die! Congrats on your new gig!!