- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to THIS PAGE at Taylored Expressions to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
I am so delighted to get to be a part of Taylored Expressions as a Design Team member. I've watched this company grow by leaps and bounds and it's such a pleasure to get to create alongside such amazing ladies. This week, TE is celebrating its 4th birthday! We are all so excited that we are celebrating for a full five days with 17 new stamps and sets and 7 new dies and sets! I have two projects to share with you today, beginning with the one above.
I got to dig in with the wonderful new set, You Take the Cake, which is absolutely overflowing with amazing cake images, one of which is this fabulously fancy cake. This set is especially fun because ALL of TE's illustrators contributed to it -- Taylor is having a fun contest on her blog. Check it out for a chance to win 2 stamp sets!
I colored in this multi-tiered beauty with Copics and then added some glitter and dimensional accents. The Curly Border Die (my new favorite!) added a little zing next to my perfect sentiment. Now, this set won't actually be available for purchase until October because until then it's free with a $150 purchase.
Next up is actually an oldie image but a goodie, which I'm highlighting because TE is releasing a host of new Belated Birthday a la Carte stamps! For my better late than never card, I used the Oh, Nuts! set with its darling squirrel.
I colored in this sweet little guy and put him on a fun-fold card. (Simply score a 4.25" x 11" card base 2.75" in from the edge and fold.)
I decorated the inside of the card to match the outside and included the rest of the sentiment.
Don't you just want to pick up this little guy and take him home?
Here's a little peek at the other Belated Birthday ALC's:
|Through Monday 9/10, spend $50 and receive and get one of these FREE!|
Cake Time Card
Stamps: You Take the Cake (Taylored Expressions); Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes (Echo Park); Cardstock: Whisper White, Delightful Daffodil, Pool Party (Stampin' Up!); Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic) Accents: Stickles, Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Dies: Curly Border, Frame It Up #1 (Taylored Expressions)
Oh Nuts! Card
Stamps: Oh Nuts! ALC (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); Fibers: satin ribbon (generic); Dies: Classic Circles, Petite Scalloped Circles (Nestabilities)
Happy Birthday, Taylored Expressions! Be sure to stop by the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs to see more sneaks. Tune in tomorrow for more birthday fun!
Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
Carolyn King (Guest Designer)