- At Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
It's Day Two of sneakie peekies for the BIG birthday bash week at Taylored Expressions! I have two more fun projects to share with you today. First up is a pretty card I created with the new Bake Me a Cake Die -- it's a great shape and just perfect for embellishing to your heart's content.
I die-cut the cake from patterned papers and placed it on an oval card base.
There's that darling Curly Border Die! I added glitter to it and it made the best cake topper.
Some liquid dimensionals and more glitter finished off this luscious layer cake!
Next is a set of easy to duplicate birthday cards I created using the new Graphic Greetings Birthday a la Carte stamp.
I made this matching set by first selecting complimentary patterned papers.
As you can see below, I stamped the graphic greeting in dark brown ink and then stamped again on scrap paper so that I could trim out some of the sentiments. These sentiments can also be used on their own, which I just love.
Yep! That's that Curly Border Die AGAIN! (Told you it was my new fave!)
Bake Me a Cake Card
Dies: Bake Me a Cake Die Set (Taylored Expressions), Long Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals (Nestabilities); Patterned Paper: Sweet Day (Echo Park); Cardstock: Classic Cream (Neenah); Accents: Liquid Pearls, Stickles (Ranger)
Graphic Birthday Card Set
Stamps: Graphic Greetings Birthday ALC (Taylored Expressions); Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes (Echo Park); Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party, Delightful Daffodil, Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up!); Dies: Curly Border Die (Taylored Expressions)
I hope you enjoyed my birthday projects today! Check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen for peeks on these and other new sets releasing this week! If you stop in tomorrow, I'll be changing things up a bit with something a bit more spooky!
Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)