- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
If you've been joining us for this week's big Taylored Expressions birthday bash, you have been enjoying some great birthday projects. Today, we are changing it up a bit with some Halloween goodies! I got to play with the new Totally Tags Halloween set as well as some new spooky spider web dies!
As soon as I saw the new stamp set, I thought the rounded tag images would make perfect "headstones" in a cemetery and I decided to create an easel card depicting a little scene. A tutorial for how to make an easel card can be found HERE.
I used the Totally Tags Dies (previous release) to easily die-cut the tags. I used the new Spiderweb Border Die to create the little webs on my card. The spiders are from the new Spiders & Spider Webs Die set and I had one of them strung on some "silk" from its tree!
No Halloween spider is complete without some creepy red eyes, which I added with some liquid dimensionals.
The sentiment is actually from one of the other adorable tags -- here I simply inked only the middle of the stamp. NOTE: Taylored Expressions is offering a Project Pantry kit this month, the Tricks & Treats kit, and, though I didn't use it on this project, I wanted to show it to you:
Stamps: Totally Tags Halloween (Taylored Expressions); Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Accents: Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Fibers: Embroidery Floss (generic); Dies: Totally Tags, Spooky Fence, Cloud Border, Grass Border, Spiders & Spiderweb, Spiderweb Border (Taylored Expressions)
Don't forget tonight's reveal party on Facebook! Plus, be sure to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs for more Halloween trickery!