Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Filled With Love...TE October Key Ingredients!


It is officially Fall, though since I live in California, it's not very apparent! So, I was really excited to get to create a little Autumn splendor of my own with the new October Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions! This month, there is a KI subcriber-exclusive stamp set, Falling for You, that is so adorable and, even better, it comes with coordinating dies!


 I used the sweet little wheelbarrow image and combined it with the die and filled it with hearts stamped on the absolutely darling patterned paper from the kit. I added the perfect little sentiment along with a pretty satin ribbon also included in the kit. 




  • Key Ingredients Info and Inspiration – October 10-15 - learn all about this fantastic kit club and see samples from the Key Ingredients Design Team and the Baker's Dozen!  Click here for all the info.
  • October Key Ingredients featuring Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 papers begins shipping October 15th. Enroll now!
  • Exclusive Falling for You Stamp Set & Coordinating Dies- find out how you can get your crafty little hands on the adorable new stamp set at 50% off for a limited time! Click here!

  • BEAN NOTES
    Stamps: Falling for You (Taylored Expressions); Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Patterned Paper, Cardstock, and Ribbon: from October Key Ingredients Kit; Dies: Falling for You Dies (Taylored Expressions), Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

    I think I could make Fall cards with this kit all day long, and there is certainly enough in the kit to do it! Be sure to visit my Baker's Dozen teammates' and the Key Ingredients Crew's blogs to get more inspiration using this kit and exclusive stamp set.


  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Debbie Carriere
  • Jen Shults
  • Monika Davis
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Tracy Clemente


  • 8 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Just darling, Regina! Love all of those sweet hearts spilling out of the wheelbarrow!

    Shannon White said...

    Soo Sweet Regina!! I love yoru Darling wheel barrow of hearts and your Super design and layout! Just to Darned Adorable Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Very pretty Regina. Love the oval frame and the sweet hearts.

    Tracy said...

    Regina, as soon as I saw this I said to myself, why didn't I think of that! Love, love, love how you added the hearts to the wheelbarrow. Genius!!

    Anonymous said...

    EEEEEEK! Totally adorable card Bean! I want a whole cart load of hearts! So pretty and fun. :-)

    Lisadwb said...

    Ohhhh, I can not wait to get my hands on the new KI stuff!! Nice job! I will have to pin this one!!

    Billie A said...

    Perfect card. I love the hearts in the wheelbarrow and the the frame with the ribbon touch. Great work.

    Debbie Carriere said...

    Totally adorable! Love the bow peeking out!