Thursday, October 11, 2012

TE October Calendar Challenge!


It's time for another Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge! I've been working on a fun calendar for the whole year and I've got another for you with this one, perfect for this boo-worty month...


I have been featuring the fun Seasonal Wreaths on my monthly calendar projects, and this month I just HAD to use the Spooky Wreath (which I paired with the coordinating die.)

I added the webs and spiders to the calendar background of my Desktop Calendar Landscape Frame.


The creepy skull is from the set, Toil & Trouble, and I gave him some Tiny Twinkle eyes and a polka-dot tie! Remember, you can jump in at any time to participate, and even back track months if you'd like to participate in the Calendar Challenge. Did you know that if you play along you could win a TE Prize Pack worth over $150? Visit HERE for all the details!


BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Spooky Wreath, Toil & Trouble (Taylored Expressions); DiesSeasonal Wreath, Basic Bow (Taylored Expressions); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); OtherDesktop Calendar Landscape Frame (Taylored Expressions); Desktop Calendar Inserts (Taylored Expressions); Accents: Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)


I hope you enjoyed my Calendar project today. For more inspiration, check out my teammates' fab blogs!

2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Regina, this is so unique! I love the wreath! Perfect for this size calendar.

Shannon White said...

Wowie Miss Regina!! This is Soo Spooky & Fun!! 8-) Just PErfect for your October page! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon