Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Fall!


It's time for another Monthly Challenge from Imaginisce! Here is my project...


This month's challenge was a color inspiration challenge based on this photo:


I love this color combination and the best part is that the papers included in the new Monster Mash collection have a lot of them in them! I decided to create a little basket to hold an apple. I thought these would make a nice favor to have at each person's place at Thanksgiving. 
The apples I put in the photo are actually from a recent apple-picking adventure. (That little one is the only one the rugrat would pick!)


Are you already thinking about your Thanksgiving table? It's never too early to start planning!

BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Monster Mash collection (Imaginisce); Sticker: Boo-ti-ful Friends Sticker Stacker (Imaginisce); Digital Cut File: Basket (Silhouette)

No comments: