Monday, November 19, 2012

Queen for a Day


Happy Monday! It's Product Spotlight week at Imaginisce and I get to share a project I created with the fabulous Queen Bee Iron-On Motif. At first, I was a little dubious about using an iron on paper, but with the help of both this video and the iRock Mini Iron it turned out to be easy-peasy!


Thursday is Thanksgiving and we always spend it with my husband's family when we are in town. This year, my sister-in-law has agreed to cook the whole meal! I thought it would be fun to thank her by creating a card telling her that we will all stay out of her way and do exactly what she orders us to do -- making her the Queen for a Day!

BEAN NOTES
Patterned Paper: Love You More & Sole Sister collections (Imaginisce); Accents: Queen Bee Iron-On Motif (Imaginisce); Cardstock: Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); Tools: iRock Mini Iron (Imaginisce); Fibers: striped ribbon (May Arts); Font: Edwardian Script (Microsoft)

No comments: