Thursday, March 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Butterfly Thoughts


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! Today I have a project to share using my very favorite products that are new today: the In Flight Cutting Plate and In Flight Overlays. I wanted to create a very soft, pretty card using this innovative and lovely new set of dies.


After die-cutting the background on some pretty pattered paper, I lifted the wings of the butterflies to give the card dimension. Then, using the Overlays, I die-cut some butterflies from vellum and patterned paper. With a few pearls and a sentiment from the new Shade Tree Sentiments stamp set, I had just the card I was aiming for.


All the new products are available in the Taylored Expressions web store. Please be sure to visit the Baker's Dozen blogs for more Release Day projects that will knock your socks off! Thanks for visiting today, crafty friends!

BEAN NOTES



  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Courtney Kelley
  • Jami Sibley
  • Jen Shults
  • Joan Ervin
  • Kendra Wietstock
  • Kerri Michaud
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess



  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    TOTALLY stunning!! I love this card!! Happy Release Day! :-)

    Kathy JH said...

    Beautiful card! Love the butterfly cutting plate - makes for an elegant card