Monday, March 3, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day: New Home



It's the first day of Release Week at Taylored Expressions and I am so lucky to get to play along with the talented Baker's Dozen! Today, I'm sharing a card I created with Welcome Home, Build a House and Neighborhood Border. Plus, keep reading on how you can enter to win some really cool prizes!


The new stamp set, Welcome Home, is so fun because you can create some really darling houses in different styles of architecture. Its companion die set, Build a House, made it very easy to "construct" my very own little dream house. (And how cute is that street lamp?!) With the Neighborhood Border, I created a clean, crisp background in white so that my little house really stood out from the crowd.

BEAN NOTES
Stamps: Welcome Home (Taylored Expressions); Dies: Neighborhood Border, Build a House (Taylored Expressions) ~ all available on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 

You won't want to miss more projects from the Baker's Dozen:

  • Charmaine Ikach
  • Courtney Kelley
  • Jami Sibley
  • Jen Shults
  • Joan Ervin
  • Kendra Wietstock
  • Kerri Michaud
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess


  • 11 comments:

    Tricia T said...

    Too cute! I love how you did the row of houses in white in the background!

    Tricia

    Becky said...

    I just love your card! So fun.

    wendy said...

    WOW !!! love what you have created...lovely scene card!

    Heather said...

    what a great card for that house warming gift. So neat.

    Kathy JH said...

    Great card! I love the new build a house dies

    Kendra said...

    I just love the stamped house over the Neighborhood Border! Great look!

    Anonymous said...

    This release is SOO fabulous - I'm so happy you joined in! Your card is awesome! Love all the details and that border die is a fav already! Happy Release Week Bean! XO

    Jami said...

    Regina - this card is so fantastic! Love the way you used the neighborhood in white behind the bigger house - so clever, so cute!

    Judy said...

    Great card. Love the little lamp post you added. Thanks for sharing.

    Joan Ervin said...

    I loooove this awesome design, Regina...how clever to add the little house over the diecut neighborhood...this is absolutely adorable!!!!!

    Unknown said...

    Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous website.Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. Cardsharing Server