Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fresh Floral Thank You

Happy day, crafty friends! I have a really fun card to share with you today using new products from Taylored Expressions. TE just released new, gorgeous premium dye ink and I got to play along with my friends there for Release Week! My card uses the new Fresh Florals stamp set which is just perfect to show off how awesome these new inks are.

After stamping on plain white cardstock in Salt Water Taffy, Candy Corn, and Granny Smith, I used the coordinating Fresh Florals Dies to die-cut my pieces. Just before I did that, I used matching Copic markers to add a bit of visual dimension to each of the pieces and I love how it turned out. I also added some clear Wink of Stella for a subtle, pretty glow.

I used the Candy Corn ink to watercolor a soft background on watercolor cardstock before die-cutting using the new Banner Stacklets 4. I die-cut the next largest size banner in Salt Water Taffy to mat the banner and assembled my die-cut florals on top. I stamped my sentiment in Chocolate Truffle directly on more watercolor cardstock and I had a pretty, fresh thank you card!

I hope you will visit the TE Blog for more inspiration! 







1 comment:

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I love the dimension added with Copics and it's all so perfectly backed with the soft watercoloring.