Thursday, August 4, 2016

Just Say 'Boo!' -- Taylored Expressions Release Day!


Happy Thursday, crafty friends! I am so excited to share a card I created because today is Release Day at Taylored Expressions and I used fun new goodies from this spooky release! My card uses one of my very favorite new dies, By the Fireside, and I can envision so many different uses for this versatile die! I die-cut all the elements from thick, white cardstock. The 'wallpaper' behind the fireplace is from the new patterned paper pack, Playful Patterns - Haunted.


I used the new Little Bits Cauldron and colored it with some glitter pens and placed it inside the fireplace. I embossed with the Brick Embossing folder for the back of the fireplace, which added some awesome texture.


How cute is this little bat? He's from the new Gone Batty Stamp and Die combo set and you can personalize the little batty's face. I wanted to try out the new Sugar Cube Matched Hybrid Ink from TE and I love love love the clean, crisp lines I got  when stamping on black cardstock -- without heat embossing! I placed the "Boo" sentiment inside a stitched frame and 'hung' it above the mantle. Above the fireplace I added a die-cut Little Bits Spider and Web.

Hope you enjoyed my card today! Check out the TE Blog today for more spooky fun!






No comments: