Thursday, September 1, 2016

Happy Birthday to YOU! Taylored Expressions Release Day

Happy first of September, crafty friends! Today is an extra special day because it marks the 8th birthday of Taylored Expressions, a company I've had the pleasure of working with for several years now. It's been amazing seeing this tiny company grow and I've loved being a part of it. I created two cards with new products releasing today and I can't wait to share them with you!
The first uses a fab new cutting plate, the Happy Birthday Cutting Plate. This beautiful cutting plate is so detailed and I just love it. 

I used the cutting plate on several different colors of TE's premium cardstock. To get the different panels of color, including the bits of light blue in the balloons below, I replaced the negative pieces with the color of my choice. When I was done, I used an extra die-cut Sugar Cube and adhered it over the top -- it reminds me of fondant on a cake! I finished off with one single little piece of bling over the "i".



For my second card, I used a new stamp that I'm so happy about! It's called Word Search Background. Check it out!


I started by stamping the big background stamp on Sugar Cube cardstock with Earl Gray ink. If you look closely, there are lots of party words that you can circle or highlight. I stamped again on Salt Water Taffy cardstock and trimmed and adhered "Make a Wish" -- cute, yes?

For my focal point, I used the exclusive FREE with purchase stamp & die combo set, Wish Big. This cute set is available for a limited time with $50 or more purchase. Check out the TE Blog for all the details on how to get your hands on it. I used the balloon and stamped on a white panel, along with the word "birthday." I stamped the word "happy" on some Hello Happiness patterned paper and die-cut it with the included die. Lastly, I stamped the little peeking cat from the recently released Clearly Planned Sneak a Peek set. 

I hope you enjoyed my two fun cards today! All new products are available in the TE Store. Have a happy day!







1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Awww, I love both of these Miss Regina! Especially loving the sweet little kitty peeking out on your 2nd card! Too Darned CUTE!! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon