Friday, December 8, 2017

You're Simply Fabulous


Happy Friday! I cannot wait for this weekend, can you? I am happy that I got a chance to get into my craft space to create a thank you card for a really nice woman who surprised me with a little gift the other day. She's very chic and stylish, so I reached for the new Mandala Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions to create a thank you card for her.

After die-cutting the plate from Cookie Monster Cardstock, I selectively removed only some of the pieces, leaving the rest intact. I liked the contrast of the solid piece to the outer petals of the mandala. I also added some clear Nuvo Drops for some pretty texture.

If you are curious about mandalas, check out the Taylored Expressions Blog for some interesting information and examples of more cards created with this very pleasing symbol of the universe. And have a wonderful weekend!






No comments: