Wednesday, December 13, 2017

All Tucked In For Christmas!


Hey there, crafty Christmas friends! I am just popping in with a fun little project I created for my office Christmas Party. I created these fun little treat boxes using the new All Tucked In die from Taylored Expressions and I love how they turned out!

I die-cut each box out of bright, Cherry Pop cardstock, which was easy peasy. I love the little scalloped detail on the front of each box! I added a little Enamel Shape -- it looks like a button and is just too cute. Before assembling, I added some metallic striped wash tape.


I stamped this fun sentiment with Sugar Cube ink. I could have used embossing powder to have a really bright impression, but I wanted a 'frosty' look and it dried exactly how I wanted. I added some Wink of Stella in green and Nuvo drops in red to the little holly plant. Super festive!

Next, I assembled each box and I topped each with a Mini Mix & Match Bow in Cookie Monster for a bit of non-traditional color. These darling little boxes are going to be filled with a wee treat -- I can't say what because it's still a surprise!

Hope you have a super happy and merry day!





No comments: