Thursday, February 8, 2018

Happy Hop Time! Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Hey there, happy friends! Today is a super terrific day because it's the first big Release Day for Taylored Expressions of the new year! I got to play along and I created two projects that I hope you enjoy.

My first card is actually a re-creation of a card I made several years ago for TE, but I've updated it with this nifty new die, When It Rains. I love this umbrella! I filled it with Little Bits Hearts in two shades of pink and finished off with the pretty sentiment from the new Rain or Shine stamp set. I love the new Patterned Paper from TE -- SWEET!

Next up, I got to do some watercoloring with the new Easter Watercolor panels. The new designs are darling! I love this one with these cute little chicks. I used the new Falling Rain Cutting Plate for the background and topped it with my favorite Build a Scene Rolling Clouds dies. With some Distress Ink, I had a nice stormy day that I could brighten up with the panel.

I decorated the front of a TE Envelope using the new Happy Mail stamp set. It's SO cute! I love the little bunny and using colored pencils on to color in really made the bunny and sign pop.

I do hope you'll visit the TE Blog for much more eye candy from their awesome designers! Have a happy day!



No comments: