to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
2 Sketches 4 You Sketch Challenge had us playing with some very fun repositionable stickers, and when I saw how adorable they were, any fears I had went right out the window!
This week's sketch is from the ever fabulous Kazan, and I flipped it to create an "emerald" stage. I love the decorative edge of the sketch and I made that the top of card. Now I'm off to, what else? See the Wizard, perhaps?
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Sponge background on card stock. Adhere to card.
- Trim glittered card stock. Run pieces through crimper. Adhere with glue.
- Border punch glittered card stock. Adhere with foam tape.
- Trim glittered card stock. Adhere to bottom edge of card with foam tape.
- Apply stickers to white card stock. Trim around edges. Adhere to card with glue.
- Adhere sentiment stickers to white card stock. Trim in banner shape and adhere with foam tape.
- Stickers: The Wizard of Oz (EAD Designs)
- Card Stock: Pear Pizazz, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
- Specialty Paper: Green Glittered Card Stock (The Paper Co.)
- Ink: Pear Pizazz Classic Dye (SU!)
- Tools: Cornice Border Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts); Embossed Scallop Border (EK Success)
- Tools: Paper Crimper (Fiskars)