Saturday, September 18, 2010

Upcoming Fun...


Happy Saturday! Next week is shaping up to be a big one here on TSB and I hope you mark your calendars. I thought I'd share a few sneakie peekies of all the upcoming fun...
  • Monday, September 20: 2 Sketches 4 You - Have you given this challenge a whirl yet? If not, I hope you do as it's always fun and your project might just win some fun prizes if chosen as Card of the Week. We hope you join us!
  • Tuesday, September 21: Taylored Expressions Blast From the Past Blog Hop - I love this monthly blog hop, and this month I have a rockin' baby gift set that is perfect for the "non-traditional" bundle of joy. Come hop along and be inspired!
  • Wednesday, September 22: Perfect Pair Blog Hop - Clear & Simple Stamps and Creative Cuts & More have teamed up for a very cool hop showcasing the perfect pairing of stamps and die cuts. Pssst...there will be some fabulous prizes so come join in the fun! (I'll also be revealing a big secret that I've been just itching to let out!)
Thank you so much to everyone who left me feedback about my new "Spilling the Beans" card detail feature. I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful, lovely weekend and I'll see you back here next week!


1 comment:

vivacela said...

oh i can't wait to see the fun! Waiting to see ur cards for tesc and 2s4y. I may not be able to see your creations as often as i liked. Would be MIA a while..

Your projects has insipired me lots! Especially mixing the pattern papers! :D
xoxo
Vi